Hold Up Shawn Mendes, I Wasn't Ready For Such a Sexy Suit

Shawn Mendes arrived on the 2019 American Music Awards red carpet in an indigo suit with teal lapels. He wore black leather cowboy boots, rather than opting for a classic loafer, and stuck with the bohemian aesthetic when it came to his jewelry - a small hoop earring, pearl choker, and long chain with some silver coins and a green David Yurman Roman Amulet pendant (that costs a whopping $850), all to play up the color of his blazer. How brilliant is that? While his look wasn't the loudest at the ceremony, it was arguably the sexiest, even if in a subtle sort of way. Although, when you scroll, I highly doubt you'll feel that Shawn's sex appeal is anything but obvious. I mean, I could stare at him in this cool outfit all night. Can you blame me?



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/shawn-mendes-suit-and-jewelry-amas-2019-46941156
via IFTTT