Remain Calm: Spirit Halloween Launched a Hocus Pocus Collection

This isn't a drill, people. Spirit Halloween partnered with Disney and launched more than 100 officially licensed Hocus Pocus-themed items - no virgins and no black flame candles necessary.

As someone who can quote this movie word for word, I ran amuck (amuck, amuck!) picking up different baubles for myself and my mother, since we bond over the film. The line includes costumes like Winifred, Sarah, and Mary Sanderson, plus Billy Butcherson, and an array of decor, like mugs, stemless glasses, and wall art. The only thing missing is a long-form version of "I Put a Spell on You," because seriously, why hasn't Disney come out with that yet? I'd like to sing it in my car without opening YouTube, thanks.

From a Binx spell candle to an "Amuck Amuck Amuck" candy jar, read through to see all of the Sanderson-sister-inspired products you can pick up starting now!



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/love/Hocus-Pocus-Halloween-Collection-43978001
via IFTTT