These 4 Outstanding Drugstore Purple Shampoos Have Saved Me Tons of Money

I'm a natural brunette, and I bleach my hair platinum blond about once every three months. I love everything about the process - even the itchy scalp (it reminds me that good things are yet to come!).

Well, I love everything except for that pesky little moment when, after you spend half your rent on a double process, you realize you've got to spend even more cash to maintain the look with a purple shampoo.

The good news for anyone who's trying to look bougie on a budget is that there are plenty of affordable drugstore options that really work. See my under-$15 favorites, ahead.

Related: How Coloring My Hair Makes Me Feel Less Socially Awkward



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Best-Drugstore-Purple-Shampoos-Under-15-45079545
via IFTTT