I Purged My Wardrobe, Got Rid of Extra Stuff, and Now I Live With Only One Suitcase of Clothes

How do you live when you only have one suitcase of personal belongings? Many people will say it’s impossible but Ekaterina (Katya), the person who inspired our article, has been living like this for one year and she feels really happy. However, this decision didn’t come to her all at once. She travels a lot and often goes on business trips. Constant packing and the torture of choice about what to take made her want to rethink and optimize her wardrobe. She shares the results of her purging experiment and useful life hacks in her Twitter account.



from BrightSide RSS https://brightside.me/wonder-curiosities/i-purged-my-wardrobe-got-rid-of-extra-stuff-and-now-i-live-with-only-one-suitcase-of-clothes-795322/
via IFTTT