Your Kitchen Is Missing These 50 Clever Gadgets - Luckily, They're All Under $50

I have to admit: I've never been much of a cook, but that's all about to change. I just moved into a new apartment with a gorgeous kitchen, and it would feel like a shame to never use it. First things first, I need to buy stuff for it. I currently own only one pan and one pot, so I went on a mission to find everything my life was missing. The more I searched, the more I was shocked I'd never owned (or heard of) most of these helpful tools.

Ahead, I gathered a list of my favorite 50 kitchen tools that blew me away (and you can shop too). From a mini pink toaster oven to a watermelon slicer and digital measuring cups, you'll wonder how you lived so long without these. Plus, all these top choices cost less than $50, so it will be easy to fill up your virtual shopping cart with a couple new finds. Keep reading to shop them all.

Related: Our Editors Tested These 8 Kitchen Products From Amazon, and Now They're Daily Staples



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/food/Best-Kitchen-Products-Under-50-46436783
via IFTTT