Britney Spears Rocks a Sexy Bikini and Blasts Cardi B During an Impressive Yoga Session

Britney Spears is fit and flexible! On Saturday, the 37-year-old singer shared a video of her doing yoga to Cardi B's hit "I Like It," and to say she looks amazing would be an understatement. In the clip, Britney rocks a zebra-print bikini while executing a number of impressive poses, including a handstand and splits. "Yoga on the green," she captioned the post. "I really like it LIKE THAT!!" I mean, we like it like that, too, girl. Get it.

Britney's post comes shortly after she returned home from visiting a treatment center. The pop star checked herself into a mental health facility in early April, just months after canceling her Domination show in Las Vegas. She also announced that she'd be taking a hiatus to focus on her father, Jamie, as he recovers from a colon rupture. Recently, she addressed rumors about her health on Instagram, telling her followers, "My family has been going through a lot of stress and anxiety lately, so I just needed time to deal." She then reassured her fans in the caption that she's powering through any difficulties, adding, "I am strong, and stand up for what I want!"



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Britney-Spears-Doing-Yoga-Bikini-Instagram-Video-May-2019-46110412
via IFTTT