These Cargo Pants Look Great on Every Woman Who Wears Them

I officially fell in love with cargo pants when Emily Ratajkowski wore them on the street with a crop top, Prada bag, chunky sneakers, and teddy coat. They actually looked kind of sexy. Ever since that day, it was a done deal. I gave up skinny jeans and married my Dickies Girl Carpenter pants, which I tried because of the affordable price point (they're just $50!) and because Emily was also wearing Dickies, a brand that reminds me of my youth (hell yes, I wore those overalls in preschool. You know the ones).

After feeling confident channeling Spice Girls vibes in my Dickies, and also welcoming a compliment from my boyfriend - "I feel like you think you're Emily Ratajkowski" (was that a compliment? It was if I wanted it to be) - I made the executive decision that I should collect all the colorways. But then I thought, "Wait. I love how these pants are slightly baggy, comfy, and flattering all at once, but I wonder if other women will feel the same way."

I have a petite frame, and I personally love to wear platform sneakers or boots, but how would my friends style them, and most important, how would they feel in them? Would they also turn around to admire their shape in front of the mirror like I did in these pants, approving of the way the structured slacks trace and define the figure, but don't grip tightly at every curve?

I enlisted associate trending and viral features editor Kelsey Garcia and senior social media editor Fabiola Lara, to try Dickies with me. All three of us have different body types, and we took different sizes and colors in the Dickies to find the most satisfying fit. It's probably pretty obvious that we felt like total babes in them, because our body language says it all.

I figured since cargos are having a moment in fashion, it would be downright rude for me to keep this secret from you: I found a universally flattering take on this very popular trend, and I want you to try it too, in the name of girl power. Ahead, check out the Dickies we tried, then shop the exact pairs, along with similar cargo pants if you prefer slightly different details.



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/Best-Cargo-Pants-Women-2019-45988060
via IFTTT