Heinz Is Dropping a Ketchup-Ranch Hybrid, and I Can't Wait to Spread That Sh*t on Everything

I consider myself a hardcore condiment aficionado. Rarely a restaurant visit goes by without me asking the waiter about their dipping sauce selection, I always spend a solid 10 minutes in the grocery store condiments aisle trying to decide on my next go-to, and the thought of eating french fries sans a side (or two) of barbecue makes me legitimately sad. So imagine my excitement when the gastronomic geniuses over at Heinz announced a new squeezable sauce: Kranch.

The culinary mashup I never knew I needed in my life until now, Kranch combines ketchup with ranch and a blend of spices, making for one mouthwatering hybrid I can't wait to dip everything into - and I mean everything. Heinz's Kranch sauce will begin rolling out in grocery stores around the nation this month, joining the brand's other recent sauce hybrid releases, including Mayochup, Mayomust, and Mayocue. Chicken fingers, get ready to meet your new BFF.



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/food/What-Heinz-Kranch-Sauce-45987889
via IFTTT