I Lived the Goop Lifestyle For a Week - Am I Gwyneth Paltrow Yet?

Gwyneth Paltrow is the kind of person who swears by quartz stones and pubic hair oil, and thinks pricking your face with a bee stinger is the secret to great skin. I, on the other hand, am about as holistic as a loaf of Wonder Bread. (We can probably all agree there's room for growth on both ends.)

Still, there's something wildly appealing about Paltrow's intentional approach to beauty and self-care - an area I could stand to widen. Could there be a method behind the madness of floating around in a pod-shaped tank of salt water? Or spiking your coffee with powder supplements? I was determined to find out.

In an effort to live my best Goop-inspired life, last week I searched the depths of my bedroom for a years-old gift card to Lift, downloaded her extensive 5-Day Detox, and stocked up on products from her nontoxic beauty line. What came next was a surprise to me: I, too, discovered the balance between cigarettes and tofu . . . and I liked it.



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Goop-Products-Editor-Experiment-45737672
via IFTTT