The Crème Shop x Sanrio Collection Is Kawaii - That's Japanese For "Cute" - as Can Be

As a grown woman, I still have a soft spot for all things Sanrio - and I know I'm not the only one. Now, thanks to The Crème Shop's new collaboration with the iconic brand, I can indulge my enduring love of the nostalgic Japanese cartoon characters with my decidedly more adult obsession with skin care.

The Crème Shop x Sanrio's just-launched collection is a whimsical selection of beauty accessories like spa headbands and sleep masks emblazoned with Hello Kitty and Keroppi faces, self-care goodies like sheet masks and bath bombs, and on-the-go standbys like cleansing towelettes and hand cream. But don't be fooled by the adorable art dotting the packaging and candy-inspired scents; these products come equipped with all The Crème Shop's cruelty-free, high-quality skincare ingredients to boot.

Some of my favorite products so far? The Gudetama Handy Dandy Handcream ($10), which smells exactly like gummy peach rings - I have to hide the tube from my puppy, who loves the smell just as much as I do. I'm also a major fan of the Softer Than Cookies Sheet Mask ($4), which combines coconut oil and dark chocolate in a superhydrating formula. The easy-to-apply cloth has a rich - but only vaguely chocolate-y! - scent. And the Green Tea Cleansing Towelettes ($6) have earned a permanent place in my glovebox for a nondrying, post-workout wipe-down.

The collection debuts today, Oct. 1, online at The Crème Shop, in Sanrio stores, and on Sanrio.com. Later this month, it will also be available in Hot Topic stores, and in 2019, on shelves at your local CVS. Read on for your first look at every single product in the collection.



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Crème-Shop-Sanrio-Beauty-Skincare-Line-45326046
via IFTTT