I Wore POPSUGAR at Kohl's Every Day of Fashion Week and It Was, Like, Too Easy

When POPSUGAR finally announced the POPSUGAR at Kohl's collection, I couldn't wait to officially share the news with my friends. My dad was literally giddy over the TV commercial (he rewatches it 10 times a night on YouTube), and my boyfriend's mom, who's an avid Kohl's shopper, was just like, "OMG, are you going to wear it?" Wear it?! I was going to revolve my entire Fashion Week wardrobe around it.

I was saving my favorite green utility jumpsuit for day one, but I worked so many of the other pieces into my looks seamlessly, and often subtly. While I love to rally behind emerging labels by wearing their designs throughout NYFW (the Amur denim dress you'll find ahead stood out to me, in particular), I also think street style should feel attainable, easy to re-create, and, for that reason, relatively affordable.

I had already tried shopping fast fashion retailers a few seasons ago, so I felt incredibly proud to involve the company I work for and its brand-new clothing line in my latest experiment. Ahead, read on to see how I styled POPSUGAR at Kohl's throughout the week, and scoop up the pieces I made mine.



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/Affordable-Street-Style-Fashion-Week-Spring-2019-45287072
via IFTTT