21 Stores Every Curvy Girl Will Fall in Love With - but Didn't Know Existed Before

I have been a curvy girl all my life, but I didn't fully grow into my figure until I was in high school. I have a big bust and an even bigger booty. I'm Dominican, so it's basically in my DNA! That's why shopping for clothes has always been a struggle - the options for curvy women just aren't the same as the rest. (Don't even get me started on swimsuits!)

I felt it was my duty to share the best stores for curvy girls that I've found over the years. In rounding up these retailers, I found more places to shop for myself and am also sharing a bunch I already knew about. Lo and behold, here are 21 stores your wallet should be afraid of, because the stuff that's for sale is so freakin' cute.



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/Best-Plus-Size-Stores-2018-44974730
via IFTTT