Help, I Can't Unsee These Photos of Trump's Combover Blowing in the Wind

During these trying times that make me question my American citizenship and overall faith in humanity, I'm always looking for sources of good ol' comedic relief. Yesterday, that came in the form of memes related to the viral "Walmart yodel kid," and today, my daily dose of chuckles was brought forth by none other than our president - specifically, his mesmerizing hair.

Before jetting off to West Virginia on April 5, Donald Trump boarded Air Force One (or shall I say Hair Force One?), and was accompanied by some very, very strong gusts of wind, courtesy of the aircraft. These gusts were so mighty, in fact, that they nearly dismantled Trump's presidential toupee for good. But alas, his blond strands clung for dear life and defied gravity above his scalp. The whole thing made for quite the hysterical photo opp, and the video footage is just as captivating.

I'm sorry, but I can't help but chuckle at this, and I know I'm not the only one who finds humor in Trump's unruly 'do. Read on to admire POTUS's windblown combover, and keep reading to see some of the best Twitter reactions to its near-death experience. Cue the angry Trump tweets about these photos being "fake news" in 3, 2, 1 . . .



from POPSUGAR https://www.popsugar.com/news/Trump-Hair-Blowing-While-Boarding-Air-Force-One-Plane-44726195
via IFTTT